This stuff tastes so much better than it looks! I promise. My boyfriend’s family is from Mexico, and this simple recipe has been passed down on his mom’s side from generation to generation. It’s all natural and tastes so delightfully fresh!
2 avocados (make sure they are dark-colored and soft when you are buying them..if they’re not ripe, they won’t taste good!)
1 small tomato
1/2 white onion
3 tsp. salt
1. Chop up 1/2 onion into small pieces and put it into a mixing bowl.
2. Squeeze the juice of one lime over the onion.
3. Add salt to the onion and lime mix. Stir and let it sit while you cut up the rest of the ingredients. (This will tone down the taste of the onion so it doesn’t overpower the dip.)
4. Chop up the tomato into small pieces and add to mixture.
5. Chop up the avocado and mix everything together.