This is one of my favorite dishes that my mom made growing up.
1 pound of ground beef chuck.
1 standard size can of concentrated tomato soup
2 cans of Italian stewed tomatoes
1/2 purple onion
1 standard size can of Italian green beans
1 standard size can of kidney beans
1/2 box of rotoni wheat noodles
2 tsp. basil
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. oregano
1. Cook the beef on the stove until there is no more pink.
2. While the meat is cooking, chop up half of the red onion.
3. Drain the meat and add to a large pot.
4. Add onion.
5. Add to the pot the can of tomato soup, along with 4 cups of water.
6. Turn the stove on medium so it starts to cook.
7. Cut up the Italian stewed tomatoes into smaller pieces, and then add to the pot.
8. Add basil, garlic and oregano.
9. Add green beans, kidney beans and noodles to the pot.
10. Chop up the carrots and zuccini and add to pot.
11. Let simmer and serve when vegetables are cooked to the desired amount. (The crunchier, the better!)