Have you ever thought about adding vegetables to your scrambled eggs?
I like to add red peppers and spinach to mine. And bacon..
This is how I do it:
1. Cut up 1/4 to 1/2 of a red pepper.
2. Get 1/4 cup of spinach and mozzarella cheese out of the fridge.
3. Scramble 3 large eggs in a mixing bowl.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add peppers.
6. Break up spinach with your hands and add to the mixture.
7. Stir everything together.
8. Use vegetable oil to grease the pan.
9. Add mixture to pan and scramble eggs.
Tip: Do not overcook the eggs. I used to always do this until I discovered (well actually my mom corrected me) if you leave the eggs a little bit “wet” looking, they taste so much better!
10. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Tip: I also like to add bacon to my eggs. If you want to try it, buy microwaveable bacon and pick off little pieces of it to add to the mixing bowl. It tastes so good with the red peppers and spinach!
If I have extra time, I’ll put yellow and green bell peppers in there too!